Saturday 2 May 2015

Last Sports Day

It's senior year and this is literally my last ever sports day (unless they have it in college too...) I'm going to miss cheerleading tryouts & practices even though it drains me like crazy but I had fun while it lasted. Four years in the same team & four years cursed. Green was never placed for cheerleading because well...we're "cursed". Nevermind that, what's done is done and I'm more than grateful that I was able to be co-captain for the team and work with so many hidden talents in such a short amount of time. We did our best and we're champion at hearts :)































So proud of everything we have achieved and so glad I got to help you out with the team, Kenanga.
photo credits to : Mr Pang

videography credits to : David Lim

-Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://zoeypky.com'.